Creating a Sales Round
Once your project is deployed, you will have to create a Sales Round in order for people to mint your work.
- Click on
Start Selling NFTand a modal will pop up
- Round Title - The name of the sales round
- Price for this round - Mint price for the sales round
- Max mint per user (Optional) - The number of NFTs a wallet can mint for the round. By default, this is set to 1
- Max supply of this round (Optional) - The total number of NFTs available to mint this round
- Round Type - Set either a public or private round. If you choose Private, you will have to input whitelisted addresses
- Once you are done, click on
Sell Nowand a MetaMask notification will show up
- Adjust gas accordingly and click
Confirm. Once the transaction is confirmed, reload your sales page and your project will be available to mint!