Creating a Whitelist Round
- To create a Whitelist Round, click on
+ Add more selling round
- Input the Round Title, Mint Price, Max Mint Per User, and total supply for the round
- For Round Type, select Private
- Add your whitelisted addresses
Add an address then hit enter before adding in the next address
ENS names are currently not supported
- Once you have added all whitelisted addresses, click on
Sell Nowand a Metamask notification will pop up. Click confirm.
- This is to confirm the creation of a New Round
- Another Metamask notification will then pop up. Confirm this transaction too.
- This is to add the wallet addresses to the Whitelist Round
Only Whitelisted Addresses will be able to see the whitelisted round
Whitelisted addresses will see round they are whitelisted for